As an agent in a dialogue collection task, you are responsible for leading the conversation.
That means starting the phone call, making sure the other participant who will be playing the customer is ready to start the task, and managing the recording.
The feedback you give at the end of the call is also highly important, as it will give us valuable data on the quality of the job - It will be taken into consideration for important actions and allow us to align on how we run and manage this job as well as future ones.
Here's a list of all the Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is nothing happening in my screen?
- Error when pressing "start" or "stop recording
- Scripts for Agent and Customer don’t match
- Page refreshes automatically and then seems to change - what should I do
- Playback control shows 0 seconds as the length of the audio I just recorded?
- Unsuitable Contributors - what to do?
- Why aren't there any tasks available?
- The current phone call dropped, what should I do now?
- I’m using an iPad or Android tablet, and I’ve found an issue
- What happens when I click “skip this call”?
- Pressing "Hang up" doesn’t end the phone call
- The phone call finished after a recorded voice said “Thank you” - What now?
If you have any other doubts, always contact us at [email protected]