As a customer in the dialog collection task, you will use Neevo to perform the role of a customer interacting with a customer service agent. The actions you will need to complete are:
Enter the queue
> Receive the phone call
> Take part in the conversation (following the instructions and the directions of the agent)
> Provide feedback
> Leave the queue
Here's a list of all the Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I don’t get any calls?
- I see the message, “We had a glitch, try later,” or, “looks like the submit button is glitching.” What should I do?
- Why is the counter not showing the correct number of tasks I did?
- Why am I receiving calls even after closing Neevo?
- Why must I provide feedback to submit the task?
- Do I have to pay for the calls?
- Can I call the number that Neevo calls me from?
- The submit button was enabled, but I have not received a call. What happened?
If you have any other doubts, always contact us at [email protected]